I found that 2012 was a pretty good year, I’m just going to post a few pictures of the highlights:
1. Beer in Belgium.
A brilliant week with the ale society, it was like no holiday i’ve ever been on before.
Cantillon Brewery! C’est si bon!
A La Mort Subite
It was just such a good trip!
2. Wingsum’s 21st- London
it was hillarious.
3. Going Down Gaping Gill, Ingleborough. (see previous blog post 😀 )
4. Graduation! Getting my 2:1 honours degree in Popular and World Musics!
5. Dublin with Charlotte!
6. When Grandad went gliding. (Just after I had acquired a new, really good, camera.)
7. The work Christmas ball. It was nice.
8. Penny moved in!
9. The cake i’m most proud of : Dad’s 50th.
10. This pumpkin.
11. Starting my MA at Huddersfield. I love it.
12. There are probably a few more things.. I liked the Olympic opening ceremony… things like that.
So, Happy New Year one and all! I hope this new year will bring you so much fun. x